This 2-month on-site internship opportunity is open to all students in Canada including students enrolled in non-co-op or co-op college/university programs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to join our Team! Your goal will be to determine critical data points, help design and build our analytics system and draw insights to help make data-driven decisions.
What’s for you?
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
What You’ll Do?
- Identify and incorporate critical data points
- Design our data warehouse and data lake, and partner with the Engineering team for implementing them
- Create dashboards and visual representations to communicate critical data trends
- Generate manual reporting when required
- Work as a part of the Product Team to ensure data-driven product development
What We're Looking For?
- Prior knowledge and experience in a Data Analyst role or equivalent DBA-related experience, with knowledge of data warehousing
- Familiarity with SQL and Python is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to focus on details
- Ability to work independently
- Good communications and organizational skills.