- 濒临熊市的美股，高盛值得投资吗？| AI Financial恒益投资 6月 28, 2022
- 谈股论金_美股上周强烈反弹, 美股市场底部已显现? | 20220627 6月 27, 2022
- 从神坛跌下来的社交媒体股票，是否能够抄底？| AI Financial恒益投资 6月 21, 2022
- 谈股论金_上周美股以两年来最大单周百分比跌幅收盘, 美国经济是否可以承受升息压力? | 20220620 6月 20, 2022
What is Non-Registered Accounts
They are a general investment account where you can invest in a wide-rage of assets and are required to pay taxes annually on income generated by the account. Non-Registered Accounts is a good supplementary strategy when the registered account assets reach the limit.
Features of Non-Registered Accounts
1. Non-registered accounts are very flexible. There is no contribution and withdrawal limit. If your TFSA or RRSP reaches the upper limit, you can use a Non-Reg account, while you need to pay taxes annually on income.
2. Non-registered accounts can be used reasonably with other types of investment accounts.
3. If your assets are in Non-Registered Accounts, you do not need to transition to RRIF when reach 71 years old.